A new tool for Educators has been introduced by Producer Jeremy Bout, who adds real-life descriptions of manufacturing jobs in our economy. With eduFACTOR, everything starts with a good story. eduFACTOR is a membership based library of high impact stories and tools to inspire the next generation. These tools can be purchased by your school district, which may also be eligible for a grant to offset its cost.
- STEM teachers to use real life stories that make learning concepts relevant to students.
- Tech teachers with turnkey, hands on Maker Projects and Interactive Labs.
- Guidance counselors to equip students to make informed decisions with Career Pathways.
- Business leaders to get involved with workforce development and choose media from 3 TV series to inspire the next generation.
- Event organizers to host events using virtual keynote presentations.
Click here and take a look at and find out if EduFactor can help you.